Waukesha West Booster Club Scholarship (4 Scholarships of $1,000 each awarded)
Application Deadline is March 13th, 2020
1. Family must be a member of the West Booster Club OR in lieu of a membership a candidate may submit a paragraph of how their family has supported the Booster Club (ie attended Booster Club events, served on a committee, volunteered).
2. Must have participated in at least 1 varsity sport during senior year
3. Must have participated in at least 2 sports while at West or have been on the Cheerleading team or Pom and Dance team for 1 year.
4. NO Athletic Code Violations
5. Cumulative GPA 3.0 through 7 semesters
6. Letters of recommendation: one from a teacher AND one from a present or previous coach.
1. ONE Letter of Recommendation from a teacher and ONE from present or previous coach must be uploaded at the time of application submission.
2. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered; NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Winner(s) of some scholarships may be asked to provide a personal photograph at a later date.
4. In order to ensure a fair review process, this application is considered a "blind" application. Every effort will be taken not to reveal the identity of the applicant to the members of the Scholarship Review Committee for their decision-making purposes.
5. Completed application (which includes 2 letters of recommendation) must be submitted by 3:05 pm March 13, 2020.
6. Please note that you CANNOT save and edit your application, so make sure all areas are complete before submitting.
7. The winner of this scholarship must provide the Booster Club with the details regarding award payment, (i.e. College/Tech School Student ID, submission address, etc). as soon as it is available to them. The check will be sent to the institution approximately 2 – 3 weeks after this information is received
8. If you have any questions contact Mrs MacCudden at email@example.com